Labels

This Concealer ROCKS!

A very long time ago I was addicted to Shu Uemura's concealer and when they decided to cancel making it... well YOU could imagine! I was in a total panic! Until one bright day my darling friend, Marie Reyes (owner of SkinSpaMed) showed me the ColorCorrect concealer by Dallas' own Susan Posnick. I LOVED IT! It was shaped like the one I had and the colors matched my skin tone perfectly. In case you wanted to know, I'm a C1. Now I sit, fingers crossed, that Susan never stops making it!
 Here's how her website describes this miracle stick~

COLORCORRECT- 
a dual ended brightening/correcting pencil in a revolutionary cream formula-the perfect complement to COLORFLO, in shades to match every skin tone.
  • Use C1 with COLORFLO shades M1-M5
  • Use C2 with COLORFLO shades M5-M8
  • Use C3 with COLORFLO shades M8-M11
  • Use C4 with COLORFLO shades M9-M13
 BENEFITS: 
Brightener (lighter color on the left) fills in under eye area and softens lines on the face. Highlights cheek and brow bones. Use just outside of the lip line to create fuller lips. Corrector (warmer color on right) neutralizes discolorations on the lid and underneath the eye, and camoflages imperfections, sunspots and redness.
Want to know where to find these "gems" I can't live without? Well, luckily she has her very own website where you can order them from and they are only $22 a piece! A real steal when you are trying to cover something up! Check out her whole line at http://www.susanposnick.com/ and let us know what YOU think! Happy concealing!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great blog. For a long time I was searching such colors to match my shin tone and now I think I got the right way to find it. Thanks for sharing it. I would definitely check the whole line. Thanks again for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The benefits are really wonderful. Can’t resist getting one after reading your blog. Hope to get the perfect shade that I am looking for a long time. You have shared a very useful blog which all women would enjoy to read.

    ReplyDelete